February 04, 2008

What r the kidz watching?: Snoop Dogg's Sensual Seduction


My TiVo recorded an hour of music videos from some lame channel called Fuse. I figured I would check out what kind of music the kids are hip to these days, and ended up fastforwarding through most of it. Man, music videos are boring! Like, yeah Nelly Furtado is really gorgeous in black & white, but do I really have the patience to sit through 3 minutes of it? Even if she changes outfits a lot? Hell no! In fact the schizophrenic editing makes these videos even more boring. Why can't they just come up with a cute story and put it to the music?

Anyhow, I did stumble on to this awesome Soul Train-ish, Rick James-esque, Snoop Dogg video, and I actually found myself watching the whole thing beginning to end. Imagine that! Dude, just check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc